How to use image for certain conditions based on a cell value in Search grid?
1. Open the designer.
2. Drag and drop a search control.
3. In search control properties make the option “Search on all Rows” as true.
4. Drag and drop 2 text boxes.
5. Name the textbox1 as “txtGreen” and textbox2 as “txtRed”.
6. Insert the green button image URL to “txtGreen” default value and red button image url to “txtRed” default value.
7. Configure the search with the list.
8. In the search result configuration window add a new column with name “Icon” as shown in the below screen shot.
9. Make the column type as “Image URL”. Adjust the height and width. Refer screen shot below.
10. In rules, make search as trigger and write the rule as shown in the below screen shot.