The Marketing group in most banks handles a large number of requests for help from a wide range of stakeholders across the organization. From individual branch managers, to client service representatives, to lenders, to executives - the sources of requests for marketing support proliferate. The magnitude of demands for collateral, advertising, event planning, promotional materials and other marketing support can be a logistical challenge, with channels like mobile, web, and social adding even more complexity to the mix.
ClaySys AppForms Marketing Request System helps bank Marketing Departments streamline and automate fulfillment.
- Creates one centralized process for submitting Marketing requests from anywhere in the company.
- Requires the use of a smart form that helps request originators think through their support needs, including media, budget, and timing.
- Captures all necessary information in required fields in the request.
- Tracks all requests, including date and time stamp.
- Ensures that requests are funneled to the appropriate recipient in Marketing.
- Communicates back the projected completion date to help manage expectations.
- Builds in a permission based ability to submit requests, and management sign offs.
- Includes the ability for Marketing to send the request back or to different departments for additional information, as needed.